The candidate will be responsible for the web design needs of the company such as creating industry-leading websites, promotional materials, and marketing tools for the company. The candidate must exhibit a great degree of autonomy and artistic ability and will be asked to continuously renew design and overall content presentation in a highly competitive industry.
- Rendering graphic elements using traditional tools, multimedia, image processing, and design software
- Image retouching and image manipulation, logo conception and icon illustration
- Developing photo and video tagging and watermark standards for the entire team
- Creating graphics and illustrations for the content team on articles and editorials and websites
- Performing usability and quality control
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience including website design experience
- College diploma in a related field
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator
- Knowledge of Flash and PowerPoint
- Strong command of the English language.
- UI/UX design experience
- Experience with Motion Graphics
- Artistic, proactive, and hands-on approach
- The ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
*A portfolio or link to a website with sample work and a creative project are required for consideration for this position.*
About the company:
WE ARE A VIBRANT DIGITAL MEDIA COMPANY.
Our pursuit is simple we aim to help companies progress by taking a closer look at things, asking pertinent questions and meditating together about your company’s future digital media engagement.